Health & Safety Updates For Our Valued Patients
Although we’re always focused on the health of our patients, we want you to know that we’ve taken enhanced measures to protect your well-being while you’re in our offices.
When you come in for your next appointment, you will notice the following new procedures:
- We will be protecting our team & our patients with the latest recommended personal protective equipment (PPE)
- We have all the latest sterilization protocols in place to ensure that our facilities & clinics are ready for your arrival
- Our reception areas are being rearranged to allow for the recommended six-foot social distancing during your visit
- All patients will be screened for fever upon arrival. In accordance with CDC guidelines, anyone presenting with a fever of 100 F will be rescheduled
- Before coming in for your appointment, all patients and/or parents must fill out a health screening form
- Upon arrival at the office please call us. There will be signage that reminds you of our phone number & provides a link to the health screening form
- Our patient concierge will then come to get you & guide you through your visit with us
- We will continue to offer virtual appointments for check-up exams, recall appointments & retainer checks
- Please call ahead if you are experiencing an emergency or if you have a broken appliance. There may be long wait times for patients who have not notified us of their emergency prior to arrival
- We strongly prefer for anyone accompanying a patient to wait in the car during the exam unless absolutely necessary
- Please brush your teeth prior to your appointment, as brushing stations have been temporarily closed
We feel these increased safety measures will further protect the health of our patients and staff. If you have any questions, please call us at either number below. We look forward to seeing your smiling faces again!