Award-Winning Provider Of Invisalign® In Durham & Oxford, North Carolina
Join The Over 4,000 Happy Smiles Transformed With Braces & Invisalign
If you’ve considered Invisalign in the past and are ready to explore this treatment option, you’ve come to the right place! Dr. Wilson is an award-winning provider of Invisalign in Durham & Oxford, North Carolina. Invisalign uses clear, removable aligners to adjust your teeth, giving you the smile you have always imagined. It is designed to be more aesthetically pleasing and to help you transform your smile without your friends or family even noticing.
Benefits of Invisalign
Many benefits come with Invisalign, including:
- Discretion – With Invisalign’s clear aligners, you can enjoy a nearly invisible way to straighten your teeth.
- Comfort – The series of clear removable aligners can straighten your teeth without wires or brackets. This lets you avoid the chafing and soreness that typically occurs with braces.
- Convenience – Invisalign’s aligners are removable! That means you can eat and drink anything you want during treatment without worrying about damaging your appliance.
- Improved Health – Invisalign’s smooth plastic aligners don’t have the many nooks and crannies of traditional braces, where bacteria love to gather. In addition, you can remove your aligners to brush and floss normally, which makes it easier to maintain good oral hygiene.
Invisalign is not for everyone, but we can determine if it is right for you. As an experienced provider of Invisalign, we will work with you to identify whether you are eligible for clear aligner treatment. We will happily answer all of your questions to ensure you receive the right treatment for your needs.
Invisalign – The Clear Alternative To Metal Braces
If you are interested in starting treatment with Invisalign, we will first meet with you to ensure that you are a strong candidate for this treatment. Once that has been determined, we will make a digital scan of your teeth. This scan will be sent along with your customized treatment plan to Invisalign’s lab. Invisalign then uses its advanced computer technology to calibrate a sequence of finely-tuned aligners made just for you!
How Long Does Invisalign Take?
The total number of aligners you receive will depend upon the treatment plan developed by you and Dr. Wilson, but you’ll wear each aligner for about seven days, taking it out for eating, brushing, and flossing. As you replace each aligner with the next, your teeth will gradually move into their final alignment. You will need to visit our office approximately once every twelve weeks, so we can check your progress and give you your next aligners.
Invisalign Virtual Care
It is now possible to manage your Invisalign treatment virtually with Invisalign Virtual Care! The My Invisalign app keeps you virtually connected with Dr. Wilson so you can ensure that you’re on track to your ideal smile. Invisalign Virtual Care allows you to share photos and receive feedback from Dr. Wilson, as well as:
- Track your upcoming appointments
- Track your aligner wear time to keep your doctor informed
- Share your progress photos with family and friends
After each aligner change, you will receive a reminder to provide our orthodontist with photos of your smile so we can see your photos. We will then provide feedback and directions for what to do next. It’s an easy and convenient way to track your Invisalign treatment! We can enroll you in Virtual Care and help get your My Invisalign account set up during your appointment.
Contact Us For Invisalign in Durham & Oxford, North Carolina, Today!
Dr. Wilson understands the unique needs of each patient and partners with you to find the best treatment for your case. During your Wilson Smile Analysis, you will receive a complete examination, X-rays, and a comprehensive consultation that will help determine if you are a candidate for Invisalign.
Call 919.335.9916 to find out if you are a candidate for Invisalign today!