At Wilson Orthodontics, we’ve missed seeing our patients’ beautiful smiles! That’s why our orthodontist in Durham and Oxford, NC is thrilled to announce we can begin seeing you in our Oxford office starting on May 11 and our Durham office on May 18! Although we’re still facing uncertain times, we want you to know that we’ve taken enhanced safety and health measures to protect your well-being in our offices.
When you come in for your next appointment, you can look forward to the following:
- We will be protecting our team & our patients with the latest recommended personal protective equipment (PPE)
- We have all the latest sterilization protocols in place to ensure that our facilities & clinics are ready for your arrival
- Our reception areas are being rearranged to allow for the recommended six-foot social distancing during your visit
- All patients will be screened for fever upon arrival. In accordance with CDC guidelines, anyone presenting with a fever of 100 F will be rescheduled
- Before coming in for your appointment, all patients and/or parents must fill out a health screening form
- Upon arrival at the office please call us. There will be signage that reminds you of our phone number & provides a link to the health screening form
- Our patient concierge will then come to get you & guide you through your visit with us
- We will continue to offer virtual appointments for check-up exams, recall appointments & retainer checks
- Please call ahead if you are experiencing an emergency or if you have a broken appliance. There may be long wait times for patients who have not notified us of their emergency prior to arrival
- We strongly prefer for anyone accompanying a patient to wait in the car during the exam unless absolutely necessary
- Please brush your teeth prior to your appointment, as brushing stations have been temporarily closed
Your Happy, Healthy Smile Is Our Priority
Because your happy, healthy smile is our top priority, we believe these measures will ensure the safety and health of our valued patients and staff. Please contact us at either number below with any questions or to schedule a consultation – we are here for you!