Request Your Online Consultation
Our online appointments are intended to be more convenient and make your orthodontic experience better. Here at Wilson Orthodontics, we understand that times are changing and you might not want to visit our office in person, which is why we are so pleased to introduce our online consultations. Follow our simple 3-Step Process below to request your online consultation with Dr. Wilson now!
Using the images below, take nine photos of your smile.
We recommend using spoons to help take the photos.
Upload Your Photos
Using the form below, please upload your or your child’s photos.
Fill Out The Form
Complete the following form (don’t forget to upload your photos) and our office will be reaching out soon to schedule an online appointment with Dr. Wilson.
IMPORTANT: When we send you an email, or you send us an email, the information sent is not encrypted. That means a third party may be able to access the information and read it since it is transmitted over the Internet. And, when you receive an email, someone may be able to access your email account and read it.
- HIPAA stands for the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act
- HIPAA was passed by the U.S. government in 1996 in order to establish privacy and security protections for health information
- Information stored on our computers is encrypted
- Most popular email services (ex. Hotmail®, Gmail®, Yahoo®) do not utilize encrypted email
- Email is a popular and convenient way to communicate for a lot of people, so in their latest modification to the HIPAA act, the federal government provided guidance on email and HIPAA
- The guidelines state that if a patient has been made aware of the risks of unencrypted email, and that same patient provides consent to receive health information via email, then a health entity may send that patient personal medical information via unencrypted email.