Next weekend is Mother’s Day. From the team at Wilson Orthodontics we applaud your efforts, acknowledge the challenges you accept during treatment, andthank you for your efforts!
If it wasn’t for moms, most kids and teens would be hard pressed to keep up with all the instructions needed to achieve a great orthodontic result and smile for a lifetime. Kids can’t wait to get their braces on and then soon thereafter… can’t wait to get them off. In between, moms are the angels who make things happen and get the job done day to day. And often taken for granted. Moms are always:
- Arranging their schedules to accommodate appointments
- Encouraging them to brush their teeth regularly
- Reminding them to floss
- Checking to make sure they are wearing rubber bands and cleaning them up all over the house and in laundry
- Not buying foods they love and shouldn’t eat so appliances don’t break
- Hounding them to be responsible for removable retainers that get lost easily or eaten by the dog when left out in view
At Wilson Orthodontics, we APPRECIATE you!
This poem by an unknown author sums it up well. Short and to the point.
When you’re a child she walks before you,
To set an example.
When you’re a teenager she walks behind you
To be there should you need her.
When you’re an adult she walks beside you
So that as two friends you can enjoy life together..
Happy Mother’s Day!