At Wilson Orthodontics, our mission is to offer high-quality orthodontic care to our valued patients. Even though we’re all adjusting to a new normal way of doing business, our orthodontist in Durham and Oxford, NC is looking forward to seeing you back in our Oxford office starting on May 11 and our Durham office on May 18!
We will also continue to offer you the same level of personalized care you’re accustomed to through an online consultation in the comfort of your home if that is your preference.
Your Safety & Health Are Covered
Because your happy, healthy smile is our top priority, we’ve been working on ways to help you achieve your best smile with an enhanced focus on your safety and health. When we see you in our offices again, we want you to know that we’ve taken multiple steps to ensure your well-being and comfort.
At your next visit to our orthodontic offices, you can look forward to the following:
- We will be protecting our team & our patients with the latest recommended personal protective equipment (PPE)
- We have all the latest sterilization protocols in place to ensure that our facilities & clinics are ready for your arrival
- Our reception areas are being rearranged to allow for the recommended six-foot social distancing during your visit
- All patients will be screened for fever upon arrival. In accordance with CDC guidelines, anyone presenting with a fever of 100 F will be rescheduled
- Before coming in for your appointment, all patients and/or parents must fill out a health screening form
- Upon arrival at the office please call us. There will be signage that reminds you of our phone number & provides a link to the health screening form
- Our patient concierge will then come to get you & guide you through your visit with us
- We will continue to offer virtual appointments for check-up exams, recall appointments & retainer checks
- Please call ahead if you are experiencing an emergency or if you have a broken appliance. There may be long wait times for patients who have not notified us of their emergency prior to arrival
- We strongly prefer for anyone accompanying a patient to wait in the car during the exam unless absolutely necessary
- Please brush your teeth prior to your appointment, as brushing stations have been temporarily closed
Our Orthodontist in Durham & Oxford, NC Is Here for You!
We believe these steps will ensure the health of our valued patients and staff, so we can continue creating beautiful smiles that can last a lifetime! Please contact us at any of the numbers below with any questions or click here to schedule an appointment. You may also click here to schedule an online consultation.
The information provided in this article is not meant to be medical advice and is for educational purposes only. If you would like to learn more about other topics related to orthodontics, feel free to contact Wilson Orthodontics by clicking here or by calling 919-371-0384.