Whether it is a deep bite issue or a way to improve your smile, why not consider the fastest orthodontic treatment course with the fewest changes to your lifestyle? Orthodontist, Dr. Wilson of Wilson Orthodontics, is a leader in Invisalign near Chapel Hill, North Carolina (NC). Invisalign is one of the most advanced orthodontic treatment options available to you. While traditional metal braces can be an option for some, Invisalign may be the best option for you.
What Does Invisalign Help With?
- Correcting the overcrowding of teeth
- Jaw conditions
- Under bites
- Tooth misalignment
- Bite misalignment
- The need for a discreet orthodontic treatment solution
- The need for less altering in your routine (diet change, special brushing and flossing tools, etc.)
At Wilson Orthodontics, near Chapel Hill, North Carolina, your no-obligation Wilson Smile Analysis with Orthodontist, Dr. Wilson will help you understand the Invisalign process. A proposal called a clincheck will be put together using a virtual model constructed from pictures and impressions of your teeth. Our Durham, NC orthodontics office, near Chapel Hill will have the case sent out to Invisalign and the clincheck will show you the potential results for your particular situation. Joint issues, jaw size, overbites and posterior tooth contacts will be considered and factored in by Orthodontist, Dr Wilson and Invisalign to provide the best possible outcome so you can have a healthy, straight smile you can be proud to show off.
Why Might You Choose Invisalign Over Traditional Metal Braces?
- With Invisalign, there are no metal wires and brackets to get in the way of eating the foods you love.
- With Invisalign, you have no changes to your normal routine.
- With Invisalign, you have clear removable aligners so you can continue to eat, brush and floss as you always have, without the fear of damage to your orthodontics.
- With Invisalign, you have an estimated 9-15 months with your clear aligners, reducing the normal orthodontic process by half the time.
- With Invisalign, there are less parts to worry about breaking down.
- With Invisalign, you will have fewer and quicker visits in our orthodontic office near Chapel Hill, NC.
- Invisalign is a discreet and truly invisible alternative to traditional metal braces.
Life's too short to neglect your smile! Improving your smile by way of straightening is important for many reasons. Not just to look pretty and improve your dental health, but to protect your overall well-being. A straighter smile may improve self-esteem, aid in easier chewing, and help you avoid future dental challenges. By scheduling an appointment today with Orthodontist, Dr. Wilson, near Chapel Hill, North Carolina, you can give yourself the beautiful smile and healthy mouth you deserve with Invisalign.
This information is not meant as medical advice. It is provided solely for education. Our practice would be pleased to discuss your unique circumstances and needs as they relate to these topics.
Top Rated Orthodontist For Braces & Invisalign Near Chapel Hill, North Carolina (NC)
NC Orthodontist, Dr. Wilson of Wilson Orthodontics offers the most advanced braces for children and adults in Chapel Hill, NC, including Invisalign, SureSmile, clear braces and orthodontic treatment.
Contact us today for a complimentary braces consultation at our Oxford, NC orthodontics office or Durham, NC orthodontics office.
Wilson Orthodontics Of Durham
2900 Croasdaile Dr. Suite 3
Durham, NC 27705
Wilson Orthodontics Of Oxford
912 College Street
Oxford, NC 27565