January brings new beginnings, so why not a great smile, a healthier mouth, and a brand new you through braces?
Braces seem like a rite of passage for so many, because in the end not only does your smile benefit, but your overall health benefits as well! Your reassurance and treatment through the entire orthodontic process is right in your backyard, with Wilson Orthodontics, near Chapel Hill, North Carolina (NC). Wilson Orthodontics has two convenient orthodontic offices in Durham, North Carolina (NC) and Oxford, North Carolina (NC).
As a resident of Chapel Hill, North Carolina (NC), doesn’t it bring you piece-of-mind to know you are afforded such care and expertise so close to home? NC Orthodontist, Dr. Michael J. Wilson knows firsthand the benefits of braces, having worn them himself, an experience that brought confidence and set him on his path to a career in orthodontics.
Why Would You Need Braces?
- To correct over and under bites
- To straighten your teeth
- To alleviate jaw pressure
- For headache and backache prevention
- For ease with chewing and digesting your food
- To reduce potential breathing problems later in life, with the change in contour of the roof of your mouth.
When it comes to types of braces, look no further than Wilson Orthodontics near Chapel Hill, North Carolina (NC).
What Types Of Braces Are Available To You?
- SureSmile – Orthodontist, Dr. Wilson’s practice was the first near Chapel Hill, NC to utilize this 3-D imaging approach. Your teeth are fitted with customized arch wires that guide your teeth in to the desired position with the greatest of ease, in significantly less time.
- Invisalign/ Invisalign Teen – NC Orthodontist, Dr. Wilson is a certified practitioner and preferred provider of Invisalign near Chapel Hill, NC. Invisalign is accomplished with non-invasive 3D-imaging. In just over a year’s time, the removable, clear aligners will adjust your teeth into their correct alignment.
- Damon Braces – With Damon braces, you opt for clips over elastics to alleviate tooth pressure and assist the arch wire in bringing your teeth in to place. Reduce your time in braces by up to six months, with a smaller, more relaxed fitting brace. Damon braces are easier to maintain and allow for a greater range of motion.
- Clear Ceramic and traditional metal braces – These types of braces are still available, and are a very cost-effective and popular choice for braces.
Before you know it your braces will be off and your smile and your confidence will be all the better for that decision. Experience what many like you have for years. Do right by yourself this year and let the uniquely personable, and skilled Orthodontist, Dr. Wilson and his staff guide you and your teeth into the best position for life.
Read more about braces from the official American Dental Association’s blog here.
This information is not meant as medical advice. It is provided solely for education. Our practice would be pleased to discuss your unique circumstances and needs as they relate to these topics.
Top Rated Orthodontist For Braces & Invisalign Near Chapel Hill, North Carolina (NC)
NC Orthodontist, Dr. Wilson of Wilson Orthodontics offers the most advanced braces for children and adults, including Invisalign, SureSmile, metal braces and orthodontic treatment to residents in and around Chapel Hill, NC.
Wilson Orthodontics Of Durham
2900 Croasdaile Dr. Suite 3
Durham, NC 27705
Wilson Orthodontics Of Oxford
912 College Street
Oxford, NC 27565